My LG3 keeps sending multiple text messages, 3 to 8 times.
Scooter650
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried everything, from doing a full restore, to warranty on the phone.  It sends text messages, but about 1/2 the time it sends 3 - 8 of them in succession.  I hate this phone and will never do an Android again!

Labels (2)
Re: My LG3 keeps sending multiple text messages, 3 to 8 times.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Scooter650,

We want you to always love your phone. It is alarming to see you are feeling otherwise. May we just get a little more information from you? What messaging app are you using on your LG G3? How long has it been like this? Does it occur with everyone you text or just specific people?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Scooter650
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is on both LG3's we have and is intermittent. Some days it won't do it, others will be all day. We have done a warranty replacement twice on each, reset them, factory reset, etc. not using an app, using the android text messaging on the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Scooter650,

Thank you for getting back to me. It seems like you have already been through quite a bit with your phones. At any point, have you had a ticket submitted to our network team. This link is for our support team: http://vz.to/1duYot2 Our tech reps can get one filled through customer service, online, or social media. Also have you spoken to LG yet? This is the link for their support: http://www.lg.com/us

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes