My new LG G3 phone was stolen. Can is be used or activated at all including prepay?
sweetshell1204

My G3 was recently stolen. I am wondering if this phone can be used at all by the thief? I know Verizon won't use it but what if they switch out the SIM card? What if they try to use it as a prepay?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My new LG G3 phone was stolen. Can is be used or activated at all including prepay?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sweetshell1204,

I am so sorry to hear about the stolen device. We want to put your mind at ease. If you have already called us and reported the device as stolen once we add it to the lost/stolen list no one will be able to activate it and place in on another line. Once added to the lost/stolen list you will be the only one that can call and have it removed to be reactivated.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

Re: My new LG G3 phone was stolen. Can is be used or activated at all including prepay?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sweetshell1204,

I am so sorry to hear about the stolen device. We want to put your mind at ease. If you have already called us and reported the device as stolen once we add it to the lost/stolen list no one will be able to activate it and place in on another line. Once added to the lost/stolen list you will be the only one that can call and have it removed to be reactivated.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport