My phone dies after only a few seconds. Battery has a full charge. When I remove the battery and reinstall, it will power up, but again, dies after a few seconds. Should I just get a new battery?
greinfam4

I just received a replacement LG G3. The screen on the previous phone would flicker, and the phone would die. This phone just constantly shuts off after only a few seconds. Three trips to the Verizon store and a wasted day. When you pull the battery it will start up, but again, die after a few seconds.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My phone dies after only a few seconds. Battery has a full charge. When I remove the battery and reinstall, it will power up, but again, dies after a few seconds. Should I just get a new battery?
nicandron_vzw
Verizon Employee

greinfam4, I know that I would be just as concerned with an ongoing issue with my LG G3 as well. We are here to help. I definitely would test out a new battery just in case. If the issue still continues, i recommend reaching back out to our customer service/tech support for additional assistance with your phone replacement.

Please keep us posted if all is working after acquiring a new battery, or if you call in for assistance with a new phone replacement.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My phone dies after only a few seconds. Battery has a full charge. When I remove the battery and reinstall, it will power up, but again, dies after a few seconds. Should I just get a new battery?
FUNSTEPH1974
Enthusiast - Level 1

replacing the battery doesn't work.. its the stupid phone

0 Likes