Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My phone has a message on it "The module you've attached doesn't work with this phone or isn't inserted correctly.
Ragd011_

My phone will not turn on or off.  Has a message "The module you've attached doesn't work with this phone or isn't inserted correctly.

Please use a Verozon-compatible module and check that it's inserted correctly.{"

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone has a message on it "The module you've attached doesn't work with this phone or isn't inserted correctly.
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Which phone model do you have? Do you have any modules attached?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: My phone has a message on it "The module you've attached doesn't work with this phone or isn't inserted correctly.
Ragd011_

LG G-5 in Titan.  No modules.  I am not aware what a module is.

Betty [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand the importance of having a working phone Ragd011! I would also be concerned if my phone would not power on or off. What type of accessory did you insert into your phone?  When did this start?

0 Likes