NFL mobile won't stay full screen while streaming games for more then 10-20 seconds. whats going on?
judicater

topic says it all. frustraing

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: NFL mobile won't stay full screen while streaming games for more then 10-20 seconds. whats going on?
judicater

about to throw my phone through the window. this is by far the most bugged app I've ever used. Every week its something new that's not working right.

0 Likes
Re: NFL mobile won't stay full screen while streaming games for more then 10-20 seconds. whats going on?
Rawkus23

Having the same issue I have restarted, force stopped the app and phone and still nothing. Someone please help.

0 Likes
dsnylvr23

Ditto.  Same problem on my Turbo 2.  Starts in landscape, don't even touch the phone and after 15-30 seconds I lose the full screen view.  On my Turbo I don't have the same problem, but I don't have the latest version of the app. It must be a problem with the latest update.

0 Likes
HyperionMark

Perhaps this issue came with the update but as small as my phone is the landscape view of the football game is about 1/4 high and the length of the phone.  Hope a new update comes out soon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

judicater,

We appreciate that you have reached out to us regarding this issue. You can ensure that you have the latest version of the NFL Mobile App in the Google Play Store (Android) or the App Store (Apple). If you continue to have issues after downloading any updates to thapppp you may contact the NFL directly by opening the NFL Mobile App, then selecting "More" from the home screen. Next, select "Customer Support," then "Provide Feedback." I hope this information is helpful.

DeannaL_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER@VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes