Number unreachable for all toll free numbers.
Shortdogg4575

I just got a new LGV60 last week and when I tried to call a toll free number yesterday it didn't dial but gave me the message "number unreachable".  I tried several different numbers with the same result.  I really need this issue resolved.  Thank you for any assistance you're able to provide.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Number unreachable for all toll free numbers.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shortdogg4575, the last thing we want is for you to experience issues with your new phone. I know how excited you are to start enjoying it. No worries, help is here. Let's work together on this. Are 800 numbers the only ones you are expereincing issues with? Are you able to call the stored contacts in your phone?

0 Likes
bwalters52

I've had the same issue with toll free calls. I tried doing the "power off"  and set safe mode, but the icon never shows up.  I need to be able to make these calls.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bwalter52, help is here to ensure you are able to make the call you need to make. I see from a previous post that you have the Samsung S20. To restart the device in Safe Mode, you must try a different method. Please click the link provided for the steps to put your device in Safe Mode and then attempt to make a toll free call. Please keep us posted on your progress. http://spr.ly/6605HGciR.

0 Likes