Old New Hope Rd tower drop to 3G?
brdd
Enthusiast - Level 1

Few weeks ago workers were at the cell tower Old New Hope Rd.  Since then there has been several of us in the area that have dropped to 3G.  It goes back and forth from 4G LTE to 3G.  This happens on our phones and jetpacks. We have not seen workers back at the tower.  Do you know if they are still working or if we will have to deal with this from now on?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Old New Hope Rd tower drop to 3G?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
brdd,

Having reliable service is essential. We want you to enjoy your service again. Our technicians are improving service quality everyday and our goal is to provide a seemless service quality across the nation. How long have you had these issues? Is it mainly indoors/outdoors? What Zip code are you in?

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
brdd
Enthusiast - Level 1

A few weeks maybe.  Workers were putting something on tower then all of the sudden we started having problems.  We thought maybe they were not finished and would be back but have not seen anyone else at tower. Zip is 37080 and the tower is located 1005 Old New Hope Rd

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
brdd,

Thank you for providing that information. Having a reliable service is important. We need to look into this further. I will be sending you a private message regarding this matter. Thank you for your patience.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes