Old service own phone
Drina92

My verizon onto g6 will not power on or anything. I have an lg stylo 4 from sprint....i need to switch my service to work on the stylo. Please help!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Old service own phone
rcschnoor
Legend

You would have to check to see if your device is compatible with Verizon. Follow the prompts at the following location. Verizon will ask for the device ID to determine whether or not it would be allowed on the Verizon network.

Or you could simply try taking the SIM card out of the G6 and inserting it into the Stylo. Factory reset the Stylo before you insert the SIM card, turn off the device, insert the SIM card and start it up with the Verizon SIM card in it. If it is allowed on the Verizon network, you should be able to initialize the device following the prompts once you start up the device.

0 Likes
Re: Old service own phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry your G6 won't power on. We would love to help, Drina92 but it's very possible a Sprint phone will not work on the Verizon network. Please find your device's IMEI (device ID) and use this link to see if the device is compatible.http://spr.ly/6603EIu0z

TinaN_VZW

0 Likes