People can't hear me on LG G3
cadah102

I have had my LG G3 since February and so far I am not a fan!  I let the Rep at the store talk me out of the Note 4 and I regret it soooo bad!  I hate the Lollipop update and every time I talk to people they say I sound like I am echoing or they can't understand me.  I have checked the case and it is not blocking the microphone, I have done a hard reset on my phone and hasn't fixed it.  This is just one of many issues I have with this device.  Anyone know how to fix the Audio issue?

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: People can't hear me on LG G3
Snn5
Legend

Some people have stated that disabling the Google Now/OK Google voice command from every screen option in Google Now/Google Search app has eliminated the echo and bad audio quality.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Some people have stated that disabling the Google Now/OK Google voice command from every screen option in Google Now/Google Search app has eliminated the echo and bad audio quality.

0 Likes
cadah102

I will give it a shot!  Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Cadah102,

Your calls should be crystal clear! Sorry to hear that this not happening. Lets get this fixed asap. Does the issue occur only when your placing the device to your ear? Is there any debris in the bottom mic? Are you only able to hear the muffled sound or the speaking with as well? What software version is the device on? Go to settings>about phone>software version.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
cadah102

I am currently using VS98523C. I can hear the other people without an echo. There is no debris in the mic and people say they hear me better when they are on speaker. It seems to be worse if I cradle the phone between my ear and shoulder. I removed my case as well and still had complaints.

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
cadah102,
Got it! Thank information helps a lot. We're not giving up on this, I'm positive we'll  get your speakers and microphone working again. Have you tried using a bluetooth device with your phone? Does sound improve? Please go to Settings>About Phone>Software Info:
*What is the Baseband, Kernel Version as well as the Build Number?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Dwightdr
Enthusiast - Level 3

is this an issue with Lollipop? I know on kitkat it happens but not sure if anyone with knowledge has had it since being on Lollipop.

0 Likes