Re: Poor cell service constantly dropping calls
Elfking
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem in NOVA Zip code 22003! The other day I had to use my work phone which on AT&T as hotspot to access a code from Amazon. I used to be with T-Mobile and I never experienced any problem in this area. I thought Verizon would be better than T-Mobile or AT&T. I was wrong. I am thinking of going back to T-Mobile.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the type of experience we want you to have with your Verizon service, bdcolwell. Times have been tough this year and we know that reliable service is a must. Allow us to gather more information to be on the same page and get to the bottom of this issue, please reply to the Private Note we sent.

VictorC_VZW.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Elfking, providing you with reliable service is a priority to ensure that you remain a Verizon customer. We are here to work toward a resolution. Is the problem indoors or outdoors? How far do you have to travel from that zip code for better service? 

0 Likes
moosehead1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Exact same experience here. 

Low to no cell service at our home after 15+ years with Verizon.  Constantly dropped calls.  Horrible Verizon customer service: phone, Tech 2 service, Text Tech Coach, endless transfers to other departments, interminable on hold wait times, repeat over and over to get no solutions.  

All the while Verizon tries to upsell you device protection on non cell phone devices.  Every rep.  Despite the reality that Verizon cannot even service their own cell phones.

We are done.  Finito.  Out.  

Verizon is horrible.  Go anywhere else for cellular.  Anywhere else.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we regret to hear that you are not enjoying your experience with us. Please send us a Private Note, we are here to work with you.

0 Likes
joeporter2

I am having EVERY call dropped now.  I have never had this before!   Help please. I’m a decades long customer. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joeporter2, we always want to make sure that calls can be made and received without any issues! So we can work on this, please send us a Private Note. JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
neerajaiims
Enthusiast - Level 1

Exact same experience here. I am Verizon customer for 15 years and all my family is. Now, low to no cell service at our home.  Constantly dropped calls for the last 2-3 weeks which has severely disrupted my business.  Customer service has been very incompetent and has no clue. Absolutely horrible.   I think Verizon has peaked out and is on a rapid decline. My Whatsapp calls on the same cell are going very well without any problems.

I am switching to AT&T tomorrow with great sadness. It was such a wonderful run with Verizon. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

neerajaiims,

We value your 15 years of loyalty and certainly don't want to lose your business. I know how important it is to get great service you can count on. We're glad to help figure out a solution. I've sent you a private message. Please reply when you can so we can fully look into this. 

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
KAPhone1

I have the same problem in Littleton, Colorado. It is making my work life impossible. I hope a solution is found soon

0 Likes