Quickmemo+
dburkefonda
Enthusiast - Level 2

My husband has a LG K20V.  In the last week or so, Quickmemo+ repeatedly pops up on his locked screen.  It opens up briefly and then disappears.  We have done a system reset back to factory settings, and it still persists.  We cannot disable the app (that choice is grayed out).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Quickmemo+
dburkefonda
Enthusiast - Level 2

So, who would have known that holding down the side volume button for an extended period of time would trigger Quickmemo to appear on the phone?  It turns out that our problem was caused by the soft case material being pinched by the hard outer shell, resulting in the side buttons being pressured.  The problem has disappeared since I uninstalled the case.  Sorry for all the bother.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dburkefonda, we understand the frustration this can cause. Has there beeen any chanegs to the device?

LauraL_VZW

0 Likes
dburkefonda
Enthusiast - Level 2

No changes to the device.  My husband doesn't mess with the settings.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is quite odd. Were any new applications downloaded when the issue first started? 

TabithaJ_VZW

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

do you share quick memo's?

0 Likes
dburkefonda
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not that we are aware of.  I did a factory reset, and the problem still persists.

0 Likes
dburkefonda
Enthusiast - Level 2

No sharing - not even sure how that is done.  My phones are not LG models.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for getting back to us dburkefonda. Can you please verify where you are currently located? Thanks in advance.

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
dburkefonda
Enthusiast - Level 2

We are in northern Virginia, near Dale City.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you, dburkefonda. QuickMemo+ is an app by LG that comes preloaded on the device. Are you able to disable the app?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes