Re: Quickmemo+
dburkefonda
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Peter.  No, the disable link is greyed out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming, dburkefonda. I would like to gather a few details to ensure we fix this nuisance issue for you. What steps do you take to disable the link? Feel free to take a screenshot to share with us here. When the app launches by itself, where does this happen (lockscreen, homescreen)? What software version is the LG phone running?  To check tap Menu> Settings> About> Software.

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
dburkefonda
Enthusiast - Level 2

So, who would have known that holding down the side volume button for an extended period of time would trigger Quickmemo to appear on the phone?  It turns out that our problem was caused by the soft case material being pinched by the hard outer shell, resulting in the side buttons being pressured.  The problem has disappeared since I uninstalled the case.  Sorry for all the bother.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the update, dburkefonda. Please don't feel that you've been a bother. We're here to assist with any questions and concerns that you might have. I'm happy to learn that you were able to pinpoint what was causing the QuickMemo+ to pop up on the device. Outside of this concern, did you have any other questions or concerns that we can assist with today? KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
dburkefonda
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Kevin - we are all set.  No other issues.

0 Likes