Reminder App not chiming when phone laying face-down.
Jen2440
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just curious. When phone is face-up the app will chime at the set time. When face-down it won't chime until the phone is picked up, even if it's 10 or 15 minutes after the set reminder time. Is this an app, LG, or Marshmellow issue?  Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Reminder App not chiming when phone laying face-down.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hate to hear of the recent hiccup, Jen2440. Let’s start getting this turned around for you. Start at the dial screen of the device and tap the 3 dots in the upper corner. From the list of options, choose call settings, and scroll down to below Gestures. Is “Silence incoming calls” on or off? Does placing this setting in the opposite position change the chimes when faced down?

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jen2440
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry, but that didn't work. Tried it with both settings.

On Mar 14, 2016 10:06 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re committed to see your phone perform as intended, Jen2440. When did this issue start? When was the last time it worked properly? Is this application one that you downloaded from the Play Store, or one that was already installed on your phone?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jen2440
Enthusiast - Level 2

I downloaded the app (Just Reminders) from the app store last November. It

has worked fine until about 2 weeks ago.

On Mar 16, 2016 3:36 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes