Sim Card or Phone Malfunction?
Changalang9

Hey Verizon Community,

Alright I'll get straight to the point. My Sim card has not been working out for me on my new phone shipped to me by Asurion after I broke my old phone where the sim card worked. I have reinserted my sim card multiple times and factory resetting, but it just doesn't seem to be effective. Can you guys help me. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sim Card or Phone Malfunction?
bearone21
Legend

sim cards fail & cost nothing to replace by stopping into a corporate store or have cs mail you one.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry you aren't able to get the SIM card to work, that isn't what we ever want to hear. It's important that your device is always working properly. The quickest and easiest way to fix this is to go to a local Verizon store, where they can activate a new SIM card (free) or you can call Customer Service at 800-922-0204 and we will send you a SIM card via U.S.P.S. in about 3-5 business days. Will that work for you? Here's a link to find a store near you: https://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/?intcmp=INT-SITESEARCH-REDIRECT- STORE 

TinaN_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which SIM card are you using? Is it the one from your old phone or the one you received with the replacement? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes