Since I updated my LGG3 I am having major issues with my WIFI connection. Facebook doesn't load videos or pictures. The circle just keeps going round and round. I don't automatically connect to WIFI when I walk in to my home either. I shut off WIFI, I hav
sam2914

Does anyone else have these issues

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Since I updated my LGG3 I am having major issues with my WIFI connection. Facebook doesn't load videos or pictures. The circle just keeps going round and round. I don't automatically connect to WIFI when I walk in to my home either. I shut off WIFI, I
sbso

Are you able to turn off mobile data ( including background data ) and install / update apps from the play store?

Ever since Marshmallow update on my G4,  I am having the the problems you described as well as not being able to install apps via wifi only.  I am on my 5th phone in 10 days and all of them exhibit this problem. 

I am beginning to wonder if Verizon is doing this on purpose to make us use more mobile data

0 Likes
Re: Since I updated my LGG3 I am having major issues with my WIFI connection. Facebook doesn't load videos or pictures. The circle just keeps going round and round. I don't automatically connect to WIFI when I walk in to my home either. I shut off WIFI, I
sam2914

I can update my apps, like facebook messenger on WIFI, not from the playstore. I received a notification, so I updated it. Sorry not tech swavy with phones. (takes a while) When I was playing a game yesterday, I got kicked off my home WIFI. I had to re-enter the password to reconnect a couple of times. I'm wondering that too. I have a rather large plan of 15GB a month and I use about 85-90% of it. This in only happening to my phone. The other phones on the plan are having no issues. I'm afraid if I factory reset it, I'll lose everything on my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's bring back the reliable device you have come to love, sam2914. Have you tried forgetting the connection and reconnecting since this began? Does the device respond differently on different networks?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes