Since getting Marshmallow my battery drains totally in about 9 hours and the power button heats up.
Annanmike

Since getting the Marshmallow update my battery totally drains before lunch time and the power button and camera heat up.  Is this just because of the download or do I need to get a new phone?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Since getting Marshmallow my battery drains totally in about 9 hours and the power button heats up.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm the first to understand wanting upgrade to the latest version of your system. We never want you having to worry about how it impacts your phone. Can you confirm the model of the phone giving you that problem?

MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Since getting Marshmallow my battery drains totally in about 9 hours and the power button heats up.
Annanmike

I have a LG 3.  I'm going to the Verizon store on Saturday so they can check it out.  Hopefully, it's just the battery and I don't have to get a new phone.  I like this one!

0 Likes
tndmorrow

I have the same thing happening.  My button is super hot also!  Watching the battery drain and not using the phone!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We will work to bring back the reliable device you have come to love. When was the update completed? When checking Settings>Battery/Power, what are the main processes using the power?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes