Since the update all google services are gone from my phone, and I don't have a browser now to get them back. Please roll back this update.
dbentle1

Is there a  solution short of the nuclear option.  This is so frustrating, please leave my things alone.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Since the update all google services are gone from my phone, and I don't have a browser now to get them back. Please roll back this update.
dbentle1

Everything google is gone, no browser no nothing.  I can't add any apps without google and google services doesn't work, my google account information is gone.  God, leave this stuff alone.  This makes me hate verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Since the update all google services are gone from my phone, and I don't have a browser now to get them back. Please roll back this update.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dbentle, I do apologize for you having to go through this. I know that I like my things how I want them, so I feel for you. Software updates should never delete the Google applications on your phone.

Are the Google related icons gone from your apps page? Can you open the Play Store at all? What make/model phone do you have?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes