Slow WiFi with BT on
Dwightdr
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is anyone else on verizon having issues with slow WiFi when BT is on? When the 2 are on my WiFi speed is less than 1 mbps, as soon as I turn BT off it shoots up to regular speeds. Even did this during the test and speeds increased dramatically.

Seems to be a recent issue also. I also have uverse internet.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Slow WiFi with BT on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dwightdr

That is very interesting behavior. When did this start? What devices are you connecting to via Bluetooth? Does this happen on other wifi sources?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dwightdr
Enthusiast - Level 3

About a week ago, nothing was changed on my wifi settings and no apps have been downloaded that in that time frame.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dwightdr,

I definitely appreciate those details. We want to make sure we get this back to working like it should. Is it the same with all wi-fi? Can you try removing the Bluetooth/wi-fi and adding them back to the phone?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes