Re: Software Upgrade Assistant Tool Not Pushing 6.0 update
jvelez
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried it but SUA not pushing 6.0 Android.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@jvelez

Thanks for keeping me posted. Let’s take a closer look.

What error message do you get when trying the software update using the Software Upgrade Assistant Tool? Are you in a Verizon Wireless coverage area when attempting the update?

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jvelez
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm from Ecuador and I have the same issue that mentioned

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you stay updated. May we ask if the update was attempted while connected WiFi? Is Verizon Wireless currently your carrier?

KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jvelez
Enthusiast - Level 2

SUA does not work. I updated manually through LGUP yesterday. It's too easy and my lg vs985 works perfectly.

http://www.mylgphones.com/how-to-flash-android-6-0-m-stock-firmware-on-lg-vs985-using-lg-up-software

0 Likes
zaid1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

did you lose any data after updating through this method

0 Likes
ashsand1

Well I just used this method to update to marshmallow. I can see everything updated but the problem is I keep getting this popup that says "unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped.

0 Likes
mariodf

Did it ever come? I'm in the same position. It said it was there but nothing downloads.. just changes to "device is up to date".

0 Likes
ashsand1

Backed up everything & did a factory reset, problem solved now everything is Marshmallow. I've been playing around with it for a while & haven't noticed any issues with it yet. Hopefully it stays that way.

0 Likes
jvelez
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didn't lose data. These days my LG hasn't shown issues and the battery is better.

0 Likes