Stop a clock pop-up on text messages
MYHELP

When typing text messages a clock pops-up.  Before sending I swipe clock off screen but the recipient will not receive text till later same day or 1 day later.

I believe this is my problem for text messages being delayed.  How do I get this clock pop-up to stop showing up??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Stop a clock pop-up on text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@MYHELP

It’s important to me that your text messages are sending properly. I’d love to help.

Which text messaging application are you using? When did this problem begin? Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MYHELP

Thank you for responding.

My text messaging application is:  Messaging +

The problem began:  about 2 months ago after an update

Hope this can further assist in resolving problem.  Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great, thanks for letting us know that. We can definitely help. Messages + is a great app, and one of its features is the ability to send texts at a later time. To do this, you have to press and hold for just a moment on the send button and it will bring up a clock that will ask when you'd like to send the message. When it does that, if you just tap back on the send button, the clock will disappear but the message shouldn't send. Can you try to bring the clock up and dismiss it to see if it is just acting like it is supposed to and let us know? If the issue persists where the clock just appears at random, we can perform more troubleshooting.
JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes