Re: Sudden Loss of Signal in my home..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICSIZ60,

We always want you to have the service you need where you need it. Currently we're not showing any reported alerts or other reports at this time. How long have you been having issues with dropped calls? Do they happen in specific locations within these areas? Trouble both indoors and out?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DMAMA_OF4

I'm having the same issue here.  It started within the last month.  Calls dropping, text taking hours to send or receive, internet not connecting or freezing after a minute. It took 3 tries to just pay my bill. I can understand if you're out in the boondocks but I live in Las Vegas there's no excuse for this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DMAMA_OF4, I know the importance of having a working phone. I use my phone for quite a bit as well. Let’s make certain that your service is working as it should be. When did you start to experience problems? Is this just in one area? Indoors or outdoors?

MarkP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
HBoyce
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing is happening to me. When I'm on the phone, people can tell when I've entered my neighborhood .. and visa versa. It's getting to the point I'll have to switch carriers. It's hard to justify the cost.

0 Likes
HBoyce
Enthusiast - Level 1

I should add .... my zip code is 84129.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HBoyce, we'd never want to lose you over this signal issue. I can understand how frustrating it would be to have these problems in your neighborhood. We'll get this fixed. How long has this been going on? Please describe what happens on your phone calls when you enter your neighborhood.

JoelR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes