Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tech Problem
Diolinda

The person on the other end of my call stops being able to hear me in the middle of a conversation.  This has been going on for over 6 months.  I've tried to fix it on chat.  I've done everything they have asked me to do including going back to factory settings and nothing fixes it.  It's a sporatic problem, but just continues to happen.  I also get a message telling me I've lost Verizon service periodically when my phone has 3 bars.  I need real help with this problem.

0 Likes
Re: Tech Problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning, Diolina. I'm so sorry you are having these ongoing issues with your phone. I would be just as frustrated. Six months is far too long. Let's look further into this. 

Has the phone been dropped or wet? Has it been replaced?  Please elaborate. -Vanessa

0 Likes
Diolinda

Nothing has happened to my phone and I've lived here for 17 years.  Nothing about location has changed either.  This just started happening out of the blue.  Can't pinpoint a time or event that started it.

I live in the country.  I checked with others around me who have Verizon and no one is having reception issues.  

My internet is working properly on my phone as it is throughout my house.  I have wifi calling turned on so I don't get why this is happening.

Linds

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We appreciate those details, we certainly want to make sure you can depend on your service. Let's take a closer look, I have sent you a private message to continue. 

-Rosie

0 Likes