Re: Text message signature
Nivekc
Enthusiast - Level 1

that's great to use on the phone. why isn't there a way to do it on pc or tablet. why do I suddenly seem to have 3 different contact lists none of which seem to match. why when I change the one on say the computer won't the others automatically sync with the others. why bury the signatures away? why won't your website let me in to see and change that contact list. my phone has my google+ contact list why doesn't your app pull contacts right from there? why is this so damn complicated when it doesn't need to be? anyone got any answers? why does your website throw me of for lack of use after 3-5 minutes.? my bank which has much more important info attached goes 15-20 minutes for inactivity. I'll be thrown out after I send this even though I'm on your site and typing. Somebody read the questions and send me the answers. while you're at it how about a simple spell checker?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Nivekc,

Those are great suggestions.  To be honest, that's how the program works as for now. Thank you for sharing, I will definitely get this lifted up for you. I especially like the the 15-20 minute of inactivity window and a simple spell checker.

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Nivekc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing click to respond this answered the question? there is nothing to

click, yes no maybe, or putting in a menu to order dinner. does anybody

there actually look at the web site? do you get allot situations corrected

and get good reviews? I'm betting these are the people who lost passwords

or can't begin set up an account. I have questions that go deeper than that

and your website is set for all the simple answers. don't feel bad because

most of the websites I try to get help from are the same way. I'll just add

my suggestions like everywhere else and see if things get changed. thanx