Text messages not delivered or delayed?
Orcasview15

I have had instances where a text message from one sender has been delayed (held) only to be released once I receive another text message from another sender. It's like it was stuck in some queue waiting for my phone to receive it.

Anyone else have a similar situation?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text messages not delivered or delayed?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Orcasview15-

I know how important the use of text messaging is specially nowadays. I am sorry to hear you are having technical issues when receiving messages. Is this happening with a contact or place in particular? What zip code are you in when this happens? Are you using the native messaging app, Message + or a third party app? I look forward to hearing back so we can properly assess with a solution.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Orcasview15

I am using Messaging ver 4.4.17. My zip code is 98225, and it seems to

happen more with one particular contact.

Thank you,

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 9:28 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for all the information you provided Orcasview15. I show good coverage in your area and no reported issues. Try resetting the text messaging app on your device.  Select Apps > Settings > More > Default message app> Messaging. Also try deleting some of your old and long text threads you no longer need.

Keep us posted,

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes