Unable to add ringback tone to my phone.
marie999

I can't add ringback tones.  I have a Verizon LG3.  On the online Verizon website page where you want to purchase the ringback tone of your choice, after you click on Buy, a window pops up where you have to enter either your user id or phone number.  No matter whether I enter my user id or my phone number, this takes me back to the purchase page.  It's an endless, circular loop.  (Yes, my device is registered.)  What's the problem?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to add ringback tone to my phone.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ringback tones are not available on devices that have the HD Voice feature on it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
marie999

Understood. Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your callers able to hear music is a wonderful thing, marie999. While you previously couldn't use Ringback Tones with an HD Voice capable device, you can use them now. Another way to add them is via the Verizon Tones application. Here's a link with details: http://spr.ly/65868Q97u

LynnD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!