Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Update bugs
Shayebeth

Since my lg g3 phone updated it isn't working right. When I hit speakerphone button the audio cuts off and even if I undo it, the audio doesn't return and I have to hang up! I found others on red dot that have this same problem so how can it be fixed without losing my data on phone?

Also, the background screen goes momentarily black when I change from one screen to another, then my wallpaper reappears. Anybody know what to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Update bugs
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Shayebeth I often use my speaker when I don't have my bluetooth. We definitely need to get it working. When you are on a call and tap speaker do you see enable in the lower left? Also, does the speaker work for media such as music? Can you also confirm bluetooth is not connected when you press speaker?
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Shayebeth

Thanks for the ideas. So, there is no enable button on the bottom left. The music plays fine from this speaker. The Bluetooth is off.

Its just that hitting the speaker button means that I can't hear the other person anymore and even if I turn it off, I still can't. They can hear me the whole time. Any ideas?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Well this is quite to conundrum, Shayebeth. Were there any new apps or app updates that happened around this time? Try putting the phone in safe mode, as it disables 3rd party apps for testing. http://spr.ly/6585BMO4Z

If that doesn't make a difference try to reset the phone settings. Settings>backup and reset> reset settings.
DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes