Update to 35B failed and now the phone indicates it is up-to-date with version 24B. How do I fix this issue?
jerr1964

I attempted to update to version 35B earlier today and the update failed. Now when I go to check for new system update, the phone says it is up to date. Does anyone know how to update to 35B with the above issues?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Update to 35B failed and now the phone indicates it is up-to-date with version 24B. How do I fix this issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure you can take advantage of the helpful new update. Were you alerted to complete the update originally or did you manually run it? Have you tested via WiFi and mobile network?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Update to 35B failed and now the phone indicates it is up-to-date with version 24B. How do I fix this issue?
jenme123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine is doing the same thing. It stuck at 41% and failed. Now it is doing the same as yours. I've not found a fix yet.

0 Likes
jenme123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did do a manual push, which has never been an issue before. I have tried Wi-Fi and data connections both, but the phone seems to think it's up to date now when we all know it isn't. Gotta be a way to fix this

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want your phone to be on the latest available software Jennifer. My son had a similar experience updating his LG G3 and a factory reset resolve the issue. Please do a factory reset as per this link http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-112585/ and make sure to disable Automatic Restore as per this link http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-110641/ when processing the reset. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes