VZ Media album disappeared
j3ec9oto
Enthusiast - Level 2

Trying to post again since no response from Verizon.  I have an LG G5 phone.  The last week of July 2021 there was some kind of update.  Since then when I try to save a picture that was attached to a text message, I cannot save it.   Messenger+ saves pictures attached to a text to the VZ Media album in the Gallery.    When you do the steps it says picture was saved.   HOWEVER, ever since that system update, there is no VZ Media album in the Gallery.   I search the download folder nothing.

The only alternative I have found is to not use Messenger+ and use the LG messenger that is defaulted on the phone.   Then it saves to the download folder and then I have to move it to Google Drive or Google Photos.    I can't move it to the Gallery where other photos were stored. 

I know this phone is an orphan, and LG wont be making new versions... 

Almost impossible to get a response too...   

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VZ Media album disappeared
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

https://community.verizon.com/t5/LG/LG-V40-thinq-received-photos-won-t-save-to-vz-media-even-though/...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi. We definitely want you to be able to save your phones from Messenger+. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance. *Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your photos to save there. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance. *Melissa

0 Likes