Verizon mobile app
jrm0417

I have tried for 3 days now to get my Verizon mobile app to open on my LG, I have cleard everything and it is the only app that I am having issues with.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon mobile app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to access your Verizon Wireless account while on the go is essential, jrm0417. Thanks for providing me with the steps that you've taken to try to fix the issue. Are you getting any errors when you try to open My Verizon? Are you able to log into your My Verizon through a web browser? Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
jrm0417

When I click on my icon on my phone, it will come up and say "Verizon" and then just spins, no error messages are seen.  I am able to log into Verizon using the browers but I cannot get into the app so that I can claim my reward from Verizon up, or look at my information, etc.  This is a screen shot of what the app does Screenshot_2019-04-02-10-36-08 (002).png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jrm0417, having access to your My Verizon mobile application is a must as we always want having access to your online account to be right at your fingertips. Help is here. The Verizon Up rewards program is such a great tool to get access to restaurants, discounts, and other cellular promotions. Let's ensure we do all that we can to provide you the access you desire. Thank you for the screenshot. I noticed that you are connected to Wi-Fi. What do you experience with the application when Wi-Fi is off? What is the zip code of your current location when this is happening? Lastly, when was the last time you were able to gain access to your My Verizon mobile application? 

NatashaR_VZW

0 Likes
jrm0417

When my Wifi is turned off, the same thing happens.  I have also turned the phone completly off and back on.  My zip is 37922.  The last time I logged in using the app had to have been one day last week, do not remember when but I have been trying to get the app to work since Sunday of this week.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand how important to have access to My Verizon App. Let's get this figured out. What model phone do you have? IS the app up to date? Are other functions working properly on your device (calls, text, or data)? AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
jrm0417

my phone is a LG stylo 2v, I'm guessing it's up to date, I was able to open it last week but don't know how to check to see if it's updated.  All other functions work on the phone and all other apps open and work properly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information, jrm0417 and I'm sorry about the confusion. Take a look at this link(http://spr.ly/6605Ej6ht) and you will be able to check and install the latest software if it is available. Once you get to the screen please capture a screenshot of it and post it here in this platform (http://spr.ly/6606Ej6hQ). 

JenniferL_VZW

0 Likes
jrm0417

my phone is up to date, I have uninstalled the app and updated it as well, still will not open!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There are a few more things we can try. Is there any change when you restart the device in Safe Mode? Also, have you tried a factory reset of the device?

PaulS_VZW

0 Likes