Was forced the update this morning... Has anyone else had a smooth installation? What are some of the major changes with Marshmallow??
ninelives1972
Enthusiast - Level 3

Was forced the update this morning... I still don't understand why these updates are not an option. I would rather wait a few weeks and see how others fair with it, especially after the nightmare of 5.0.1 on the G3. So far Marshmallow seems great, a few changes jump out at me right away, smaller notification tray and I think better battery, but time will tell for sure. Just wanted to share my positive experience so far. Has anyone else had a smooth installation? What are some of the major changes with Marshmallow??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Was forced the update this morning... Has anyone else had a smooth installation? What are some of the major changes with Marshmallow??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Software updates are meant to provide a better experience, ninelives1972. This latest one has a lot of new features. Here’s a link with all the details. http://vz.to/1KVN9sK  How is your overall service working?

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Was forced the update this morning... Has anyone else had a smooth installation? What are some of the major changes with Marshmallow??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Software updates are meant to provide a better experience, ninelives1972. This latest one has a lot of new features. Here’s a link with all the details. http://vz.to/1KVN9sK  How is your overall service working?

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ninelives1972
Enthusiast - Level 3

Great.

0 Likes
blahblah_gc
Contributor - Level 1

Just do it, its awesome this time. Unlike the upgrade from Kitkat to Lollipops

0 Likes