Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
What is Marshmallow update version 47A?
Gen2R55

Marshmallow update version 47A.  Anyone know what it covers???  Verizon conveniently is at PAGE NOT FOUND mode.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Marshmallow update version 47A.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Marshmallow is a great update, Gen2R55. We want you to have as much information as possible. Please click this link. http://vz.to/1YGt5gW

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JoeMikeKnight
Novice

The only information I could find was from a 3rd party blog stating its a "security patch". It is small in size so it's likely not to resolve issues from last patch but rather preventative maintenance.

0 Likes
Gen2R55

I found this thru Android central.......................This update

provides faster display response from a sleep state, and the latest Android

security updates.

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 12:19 PM, JoeMikeKnight <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
JoeMikeKnight
Novice

Hmm I hope that means it will repair the corrupted "System UI" that seems linked to that and other issues.

0 Likes
Gen2R55

One can only hope they get their head out of their  [removed]  and fix the SD card

issues since the marshmallow update.

[removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Marshmallow is a great update, Gen2R55. We want you to have as much information as possible. Please click this link. http://vz.to/1YGt5gW

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Heretic1989
0 Likes