What should I do if my screen is cracked?
Akalkas

My husband cell phone screen crack completely... Whats my opions??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My husband cell phone screen crack completely... Whats my opions??
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you have insurance you'd file a claim with Asurion. If you dont, you could look into a local repair; had my LG G2 fixed and they replaced the entire front of the phone (not just the glass) for $150 ish. You could do the same repair yourself, I believe the new front would cost $40-$60. You could buy a new device outright, or upgrade if you're eligible. You could look for a new to you, used, device on swappa, craigslist etc.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry your husbands screen is cracked, Akalkas. Having a functioning device is a must. Do you have insurance on your phone? Do you have an upgrade available? http://vz.to/2aU4RSQ

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you have insurance you'd file a claim with Asurion. If you dont, you could look into a local repair; had my LG G2 fixed and they replaced the entire front of the phone (not just the glass) for $150 ish. You could do the same repair yourself, I believe the new front would cost $40-$60. You could buy a new device outright, or upgrade if you're eligible. You could look for a new to you, used, device on swappa, craigslist etc.

0 Likes
mnrdtl
Enthusiast - Level 3

If he is handy and want to do it himself, checkout   ifixit.com  for parts and instructions

0 Likes