When I place or receive a call, my phone plays a "Verizon Wireless" announcement. How can I suppress this? Thanks
sgbarrow
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just need to suppress the Verizon Wireless announcement, please

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When I place or receive a call, my phone plays a "Verizon Wireless" announcement.  How can I suppress this? Thanks
sgbarrow
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your help.  The setting was set to OFF.  I set it ON and then OFF and the announcement stopped.  Thanks for your help!

Menu> Settings> Sound> Message/Call voice notifications

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: When I place or receive a call, my phone plays a "Verizon Wireless" announcement.  How can I suppress this? Thanks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello sgbarrow
I'm sorry your having this tone. Let's get this fixed! Try Menu> Settings> Sound> Message/Call voice notifications and change to off and retest.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sgbarrow
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your help.  The setting was set to OFF.  I set it ON and then OFF and the announcement stopped.  Thanks for your help!

Menu> Settings> Sound> Message/Call voice notifications

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad your concern is resolved sgbarrow! You're welcome, that's what we are here for! Please feel free to reach out or visit us here http://bit.ly/yN1P80 anytime. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes