Re: When are you releasing Android 10 for the LG G7 ThinQ Verizon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ThePhoneGuy77, your long time loyalty means the world to us. The last thing we want is for you to feel this way. Our goal is to help in any way we can, and provide you the best services with the best devices. Are you having any trouble with your device or your account?  

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
doc75

Verizon do not care about their customers either. They have yet to tell customers that LG is thinking of getting out of making phones let alone upgrade them with latest OS or security updates. If Verizon really cared their Customers would have been notified, especially the ones that own LG phones. 

0 Likes
gman500
Enthusiast - Level 1

That is not correct, clearly the LG G7 ThinQ is upgradable to Android 10 because it was done with the T-Mobile version of the phone.  For some inexplicable reason it never got released on the Verizon version of the phone.

Everyone gets sick and tired of the non transparency and evasion they get when they get a phone and in the two years that the manufacturer says they will support major OS upgrades, always without fail, you will get one if you are lucky when it comes to Android phones that are on Verizon.

It makes no sense. 

Kitty1952
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is now October the 1st of 2021 I do not believe Verizon is going to take care of anyone that has an LG G7 thin Q phone this makes me very unhappy with Verizon where I live we have no choice and they do not care

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes