Where Can I Find My IMEI/MEID Number?
SANMANW6

My LG G5 wont turn on so i was going to send it back to the manufacturer to have it looked at, but they need my IMEI/MEID number i gave them the one on the My Verizon device page but they said it was incorrect

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i need help finding my correct imei/meid number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SANMANW6, we want you to have all the information for your device. You can view the documents and receipt here http://vz.to/2gmsKiI.

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the box the phone came in?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SANMANW6

No i don't.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If it isn't labeled on the exterior of the phone, then you have probably run out of options.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

It should be on your device payment agreement or your 2 year service contract if you didn't get a DPP.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SANMANW6, we want you to have all the information for your device. You can view the documents and receipt here http://vz.to/2gmsKiI.

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes