Why Won't Wifi Work On LG G4?
keebo61

Wifi issues. LG G4. Do you have to have a sim card for  the wifi to work on this particular phone? I've done everything including factory reset. Reluctant to activateI have a LG g4. When I go to the wifi PG and hit the button to turn it on , I get nothing. At the settings page it says it is turning wifi on. Do you have to have a sim card to get WiFi on this particular phone.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why Won't Wifi Work On LG G4?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your device to work with ease, Keebo61. When did this issue begin or when did you first notice? You do not need a SIM card to connect to WiFi, good news there. Is the device finding any connections when turned on in Settings or does it just seem to sit and become unresponsive?

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
keebo61

On the wifi button on lock screen it goes on off constantly. On the wifi page under settings you can touch the on button and get nothing. It won't Scan for available networks. I've had the phone for awhile but never needed it till now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

keebo61,

Let's make sure we keep you connected? This is phone currently active with Verizon Wireless? Have you ever been able to connect via Wi-Fi? How long does it stay connected when you finally do connect?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
keebo61

No, I got the phone with plans to activate till I ran across this issue. Can't afford the cost if the phone has issues. I've always been able to connect WiFi with all my previous phones but this one

0 Likes