Why can't I upgrade my LG G3?
ajpulse

So I've seen several people with the same VS985 on 5.1.1. Why am I not able to download it? It simply says my device is up to date. Are they still rolling out or what?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G3 - still on 4.4.2
Snn5
Legend

You can try the Verizon Software Upgrade Assistant built into the phone's D-drive memory or factory reset the phone to perhaps jump start the upgrade.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can try the Verizon Software Upgrade Assistant built into the phone's D-drive memory or factory reset the phone to perhaps jump start the upgrade.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ajpulse –
We can see how excited you are about the latest software upgrade. To get more information on the new software check out this link. http://vz.to/1kU7lQV
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ajpulse

Thanks so much for the help, I had tried everything mentioned before but to no avail. I tried the software assistant and it worked this time (I THINK). it's downloading the software as we speak.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I never got the SUA to work for me. Yay for you tho.

0 Likes