Why did all the colors change after the update?
mlsjds

After the update all colors changed and the icons in the notification bar are now white.  How do I change this.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my LGG3 phone updated yesterday
Snn5
Legend

That is a system user interface change so that everything matches LGs Android skin.  This cannot be changed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

That is a system user interface change so that everything matches LGs Android skin.  This cannot be changed.

0 Likes
mlsjds

Can I change the icons in the notification box at the top of my phone?  They are white when they used to be a picture...At least I knew what the notifications were...

Thanks

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Screenshot please. The icons are white and the quick toggles are blue green

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to see you continue to enjoy your awesome phone after this update. Upon review the device does not have additional settings to change the notification display.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mlsjds

Thank you for your help.   The previous email asked for a screen shot of what I was asking.  As you can see the notifications are white.  Before the phone updated they were pictures.  Why can't I change it?  If it was pictures before why change it to white and why would I not be able to change it?  It was easy to see which notifications was up there.Thanks again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concern as I love a vivid device experience as well. May consider a 3rd party launcher app available in the Play Store to change the themes and options.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Themes and backgrounds can be changed with a 3rd party launcher however other things are lost like system widgets. Also you cannot change a lot of the notification icons without running route which will void the warranty.

0 Likes