Why does my LG G3 says sending but wont deliver messages?
Collettsteve

Phone lg3 Wont send message

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my LG G3 says sending but wont deliver messages?
kevinr_vzw
Verizon Employee

Collettsteve, being able to send text messages are critical these days. That is my primary way of communicating with my friends and family. How long has this been going on with your device? Are you able to receive text messages? Please provide me with some details.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Why does my LG G3 says sending but wont deliver messages?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Collettsteve, we understand the importance of making sure your messages are making it to the proper destination. Please allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details. Can you please let us know when this concern started and if you are having trouble receiving messages as well? Also, please clarify which messaging app you are currently utilizing (pre-loaded, VZW messages, 3rd party)?

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes