Why doesn't knock off work?
kcdad
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently updated to Marshmallow 6.0 on my LG G3. The google now screen supports knock on but not knock off. Anyone else have this problem?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Google now problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Kcdad, the software updates are designed to help a device work better. Let me help you with the issue you are having and get it fixed. Have you tried clearing the App cache? Here the steps to use. Go into settings > Application manager > Settings > Storage > Clear cache/ clear data. Then go into settings > Application manager > Settings > Force stop and power cycle. Reply back to this thread and let us know the results from doing these steps.

EdwinWW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s find the mystery behind this kcdad. Updating your phone should enhance your features not take your favorites away. When was the update done? What happens exactly when you try to use the knock feature to turn your phone off? If you go into Menu > Call settings> Gesture, do you see an option to silence your calls or etiquette mode?

JorgeO_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Kcdad, the software updates are designed to help a device work better. Let me help you with the issue you are having and get it fixed. Have you tried clearing the App cache? Here the steps to use. Go into settings > Application manager > Settings > Storage > Clear cache/ clear data. Then go into settings > Application manager > Settings > Force stop and power cycle. Reply back to this thread and let us know the results from doing these steps.

EdwinWW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes