Why is Rear Speaker having Problems (Failing to Work)?
parker8

I've had some problems with my LG G3's rear speaker. Today I was listening to my music from the speaker on the back of my phone, and it started to fade, and then it stopped playing music in a few seconds. I tried pausing my music, and playing it, I also turned off my volume, and turned it back on. No luck, no sound was coming from my phone's speaker, including audio other than music. I restarted my phone, and the speaker started to work again, but I'm wondering what I can do to get this problem fixed. My audio has faded and stopped working before, but it has been fixed by pausing my music, and playing it. This is the first time it has stopped completely, requiring me to restart my phone. Would this be an issue with the speaker itself? Will I be able to get my phone fixed with it still being under warranty? Thanks in advance!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Rear Speaker Problems (Failing to Work)
B33
Legend

Could of been a Fluke in the music File I have seen this happen on my phones as well although it's been a while as long as it's working using it in other ways like as a speaker phone it should be ok and you can try doing this try listening to other sources as in Slacker or Pandora or Listen to a Favorite song using Google Music..

Hope that Helps let us know if there's any changes.. B33