Why is there always a blue light blinking?
curtjean

why is there always a blue light blinking?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: why is there always a blue light blinking?
evol073
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is your notification light usually blinks if there is a notification even if its a hidden notification try clearing all

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It can be curious as to why you have a blue light blinking on your device. Let me help to find some answers. The blue blinking light refers to a network connection and/or doing a function on your device while it is connected. Are you experiencing any issues with your device? When did you start noticing the blue light starting to blink? Share more details so we can look into any issues you are having with your device.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
evol073
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is your notification light usually blinks if there is a notification even if its a hidden notification try clearing all

0 Likes
Not applicable

notification issue.

0 Likes
Michael1934
Enthusiast - Level 1

Clear what? And where would you do this? Need more info saying its hidden means nothing to many users facing this issue. Thanks

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help you figure out what is going on. What model phone do you have? Is the light blinking at all times? Are there any notifications on the device while this light is blinking? Does clearing all notifications help at all?

JavierMD_VZW

0 Likes