Why is there audio bluetooth issue with 2015 BMW 320i?
Norwayforest92

Hi,

I start to use LG G3 recently and I have problem to use bluetooth audio in my 2015 BMW 320i.

The G3 connects both audio and voice through bluetooth.

I could see in both my car screen and LG3 screen.

phone call is working correctly through bluetooth but audio through bluetooth has 2 issues.

- Can't see Song info in my car screen

- Can't hear anything and G3 display it's played though bluetooth

And My car is working correctly my old phone(Samsung Glaxy s4).

My software version is 5.0.1(android version).

Can you help me how I can get the fix?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth audio issue with 2015 BMW 320i
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Norwayforest92,

Help has arrived! Did this issue begin after any recent software updates on your LG G3? What music app are you using when experiencing the audio issue. If your device has not been updated recently, please be sure to check for a newer software version to be sure your device is up to date.

EfrainM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Norwayforest92

I got the phone from my friend as he changed new phone and he didn't use bluetooth audio before.

So, I don't know it was working before or not but I know my car was working with other phone(galaxy S4).

The software version(lollipop) is latest and I also tried to firmware update though menu and factory reset to make sure software is up-to-date. 

I googled it for the issue, I think it's not only my problem. 

There was others who has similar problem.  But no one get clear answers but they're guessing like lollipop upgrade issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Norwayforest92-

Let's boost up the audio.  Does an error message display in your car? Have you attempted to sync phone on another vehicle?

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes