Why on my previous Verizon HTC Incredible was I able to retrieve voice mail over my wireless connection but now with my LG G3 I have to be connected to the network?
BCDJr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why on my previous Verizon HTC Incredible was I able to retrieve voice messages while on a WiFi connection but now, with the LG G3, I have to be connected to the network?  Hardly an improvement and I'm not at all happy about it.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why on my previous Verizon HTC Incredible was I able to retrieve voice mail over my wireless connection but now with my LG G3 I have to be connected to the network?
Snn5
Legend

Basic voicemail needs no data, neither Mobile or WiFi. 

Only visual voicemail needs Mobile Data.

View solution in original post

Re: Why on my previous Verizon HTC Incredible was I able to retrieve voice mail over my wireless connection but now with my LG G3 I have to be connected to the network?
Snn5
Legend

Is this basic VM or basic Visual VM?

0 Likes
BCDJr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried the Visual premium, believe I've signed out of it and as far as I know I'm running basic voice mail

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Basic voicemail needs no data, neither Mobile or WiFi. 

Only visual voicemail needs Mobile Data.