Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why on my previous Verizon HTC Incredible was I able to retrieve voice mail over my wireless connection but now with my LG G3 I have to be connected to the network?
BCDJr

Why on my previous Verizon HTC Incredible was I able to retrieve voice messages while on a WiFi connection but now, with the LG G3, I have to be connected to the network?  Hardly an improvement and I'm not at all happy about it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Why on my previous Verizon HTC Incredible was I able to retrieve voice mail over my wireless connection but now with my LG G3 I have to be connected to the network?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Basic voicemail needs no data, neither Mobile or WiFi. 

Only visual voicemail needs Mobile Data.

View solution in original post

Re: Why on my previous Verizon HTC Incredible was I able to retrieve voice mail over my wireless connection but now with my LG G3 I have to be connected to the network?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Is this basic VM or basic Visual VM?

0 Likes
BCDJr

I tried the Visual premium, believe I've signed out of it and as far as I know I'm running basic voice mail

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Basic voicemail needs no data, neither Mobile or WiFi. 

Only visual voicemail needs Mobile Data.