Why wont my lg g3 stay charged?
jetjustice

My G3 will not stay charged. 100% will only last two and a half hrs maybe three, when it used to be that it would last all day. I have always had a ton of apps since I got this phone brand new at the end of July with no issues til last week. Is this related to the software upgrade? What am I supposed to do with a phone I can't even use?!?!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why wont my lg g3 stay charged?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jetjustice, that sounds very concerning you are having issues with your LG G3 not stating charged.  Let’s get this issue resolved because it is important for you to be able to use your phone.  There’s no information if the issue is related to the software update unless we have more information. How many apps are on your device? Are you using the original charger? Here’s a link that can help to troubleshooting the issue http://tiny.cc/7u1y6x and post back with more details.
EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes