Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
WiFi connection sketchy
vvvinzant

Seems a system update causes my WiFi connection to fluctuate. I have tried everything, even getting a replacement phone. I have also had my Internet provider send 4 techs out to see if they could correct the problem. Restarting phone, and all other technical suggestions have not worked. This happens when I am sitting next to my router! I read a post by an iPhone user that outlines everything I have tried, and am now trying the further suggestions of Verizon in their reply to that user. Hoping something will work, but why do an update that breaks things? Really stupid.

0 Likes
Re: WiFi connection sketchy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Having a good working device is important, and we are here to ensure that is the case. Are any other devices having the same issues in your home? AlbertP_VZW

0 Likes