Wickenburg Internet failure everyday after 10am
BadService85390
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live West of Wickenburg AZ on Nine Irons road. We have dirtTY internet service here and I want to know what Verizon is going to do about it. Everyday I get great internet service from 6am - 10am then after 10am I can't get a network connection, I can't send/receive text messages, I can't search Internet, NOTHING until 6am next morning. This have been on-going for 9 months now. A year ago this was not happening. A neighbor has installed a Ham Radio tower. Could his broadcasting be interfering with your cell phone internet signal? Can we get someone from Verizon out here to do a signal test? Why am I paying over $100 a month for cell service that I can't use after 10am?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wickenburg Internet failure everyday after 10am
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to get strong signal, BadService85390. Does the drop in service strongly coincide with the construction of the tower? Ham Radio normally broadcasts on a totally different frequency from LTE, so there shouldn't be any interference. Do you know if there is anything else the tower is being used for?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes