Wifi connecting problems and randon restarting issues.
Marshall4

I have had my LG G3 for just about a year now, and have been very happy with it until recently. About 2 weeks age, the phone would randomly begin restarting. Sometimes it would be once, other times it would continue for 10 times in a row. Now, it just does it randomly.

Also, I have been having a lot of trouble with the Wifi capabilities. It will say that the wifi is on, but won't be connected to anything. I am at school, so it should automatically connect to the wifi. Now, my wifi won't even turn on - it just says "turning on wifi" until the page goes blank. I have tried restarting it (many times) and taking out the battery (many times) and nothing has worked.

I have no idea what to do. These are major issues, and I have another year with this phone until my contract is up. Any ideas on how to fix them?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Wifi connecting problems and randon restarting issues.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The issues you have described certainly would have my direct attention as well, Marshall4. Thanks for reaching out, let’s dive a little deeper into these issues. Have there been any updates processed on the device such as software or applications recently? Have you had a chance to test the WiFi connection to multiple WiFi connection with the same results? Looking forward to hearing back and continuing to help get the device working again in prime form.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Marshall4

My device was on automatic updates, so when the software needed to be updated I was able to set a convenient time for it to do so. Right now, it us updated with the most recent updates.

I am currently not able to check the WiFi. It will not turn on or show me any available connections (when there should be multiple on my campus). When it happens to finally turn on and randomly connect, the phone will restart after a few minutes and then WiFi capabilities are gone again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Marshall4,

Wifi is a great option to have available. Let’s make sure you get yours connected. How do you back up you LG G3? Once backed up, we will need to reset your device. Here is the directions on how to reset http://vz.to/1SVLS35 your device.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes