Won't stay connected to Wi-Fi.
bselvidio

My phone won't stay connected to my Wi-Fi. I have to remove/replace the battery just to get it to connect. And even then, it only stays connected for a minute or less. I've tried resetting the router and modem though I know that's not the issue because my phone is the only device in my house having this problem.

-Brian S.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Won't stay connected to Wi-Fi.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bselvidio-

Wi-Fi connection is our greatest companion when we are home.  If it wasn't for Wi-Fi my family and I would be over our data.  When did this issue begin?  Have there been any recent changes to your phone?  What is the make and model of your phone?  Keep us posted so that we can assist further. 

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bselvidio

It's an LG G3, VS985 4G, hardware version rev. 1.0.  This has been going on for a couple weeks now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bselvidio –
Let’s keep digging and get to the bottom of this issue to get you connected back to your router. Does this issue happen only at your home router? Have you tried any other router?

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes